I have a Jython2.7 Project setup in Eclipse
        eclipse.PYTHONPATH in IDE set to:
                ( "C:\sikulix\sikulixapi.jar",
                  "C:\Users\m\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib

Using sikulix 1.1.2-20180113.160948-72

Here is my code:

        # Run and Debug as JYTHON
        # Note: for any jython sikuli, use sikulixapi.jar NOT sikulix.jar
        import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
        from org.sikuli.script import Region, Finder

        if __name__ == "__main__":
                # imageview = Region(Screen(0).getBounds())
                imageview = Finder("emsample/emsample_screenshot.png")
                topLeft   = imageview.find("emsample/rtviewLeftMenu.png")
                topRight  = imageview.find("emsample/rtviewRightMenu.png")
                pass

I get things to work fine when using "Region(Screen(0).getBounds())" but
when I try to use Finder, then both topLeft, and topRight always end up with
unicode str that is like "C:\...\emsample\rtviewLeftMenu" path.
I have also tried findAll() as well as find().

Any ideas what the issue may be?
Many thanks,
forrest

is an answer contact for Sikuli.