Very new to Sikuli (and coding). Been trying to automate a matching game but I
can't seem to get it working.

In a section on the window, arrows will appear around the center, up, down,
left and right. They usually appear for a second and start getting quicker as
you progress. I was trying to mess around with onAppear to try and match the
right image to the right input. left should be Key.LEFT, for example.

I'm unsure how to individually identify which arrow is on the screen in quick
fashion. Any examples would be very helpful!

Thanks

is an answer contact for Sikuli.