Hello,

I am trying to make a simple line code with sikuli but it wont work so far.

I have a programme with a part of the screen who get full and empty. ( like a
bottle who get empty and can be refill)
I want to ask sikuli to press the key F4  when that bar get to a certain point
and stop pressing the F4 key when it's full.
each time you press the F4 key the bottle get refill a little bit and it may
need several time pressing F4 before it get full again.
I also need sikuli to work all the time when that programme is active and never
stop checking the level and do the action again and again.

someone can try to help me with that ?

thanks.

sorry english is not my main language.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.