David Borghi is still having a problem:
Q: everything from beginning or what?
A: I'm sorry I didn't answer this question. The line 17 was just what you
suggested me before.
     The structure of the script is the same, but I'd like it two work in 2
different scenarios (which you adjectived as step 1 and 2.)

Also, just to be clear, I put the numbers to represent the lines just so
I could reference in case It was needed, what I described was not
intended to be the code, I basically did the same as you when you
described "the job" in comment #10, so you could "visible" understand
what I was trying to do.

(If possible, please, can you answer If you thought that, what I sent to
you in comment #14 was the code?) The answer is no, I was not pretending
to code like that, It was just a description.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.