hello all,
I have a Sikulix script that automate a sw that sometimes hangs or behave in
unusual ways.
So far the script sometimes waits for the appearance of an image and if the
image doesn't appears it remains like "stuck" and I have to stop the java
process.
I'd like to implement a watchdog timer that when the internal status of the
script is not updated for some time closes the script(or tries workaround).
I've checked on the net some options, like to put all the code in a try catch
and then from a timer in a different thread raise an exception but I'd like to
have something that doesn't force me to include all the script in such clauses.
Any idea?
Thanks for support and "have nice vacations to Raiman!"
Matteo

is an answer contact for Sikuli.