matteoa posted a new comment:
hello RaiMan,
I installed Jython 2.7.1 but at the time of setting it up with Pycharm as
project interpreter having selected
c:\jython2.7.1\bin\jython.exe
It shows me an error that I'm not expert enough in Python nor in PyCharm to
solve:
executed command:
C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm Community Edition
2018.2.4\helpers\packaging_tool.py untar
C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm Community Edition
2018.2.4\helpers\virtualenv-16.0.0.tar.gz
error occurred:
Non-zero exit code (-1)
command output:
Error loading Python DLL: C:\jython2.7.1\bin\python27.dll (error code 14001)

I retried this today but I remember I did that a lot of time ago with the same
result...so I used (only for for Pycharm) 2.7.0...while using the standalone
version for Sikulix...a little a mess, I know, but until today it was working...
I tried also to use the standalone version of the
Thanks a lot for your support, superprompt as usual!!
Matteo

is an answer contact for Sikuli.