If you want to simply run scripts in the IDE, the only sikulixide....jar
and the Jython jar are needed.

If the Jython jar once is moved to the extensions folder, everything
should work.

Delete the script that you first used (the .sikuli folder should contain
a file ....js).

If you now start a new script in the IDE it should show (jython) in the
lower right corner.

** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [WIn10]Error when trying to run a script in SikulixIDE-2.0.4

Status in Sikuli:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  2.0.4-2020-03-14_08:01/Windows10.0/Java11(64)11.0.3+12-LTS

  Hi,

  I am trying to make a simple script using the IDE to evaluate the
  feasibility of this tool to my testing needs for interacting with a
  windows security pop-up.

  The script is this one:

  click("1586590464985.png")
  wait("win10search.png")
  type("calc"+Key.ENTER)

  When I run the script from the IDE using the Play button, I get the following
error message:
  javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "Commands" is not defined in
nashorn:mozilla_compat.js at line number 69

  If you need more info, please let me know what I need to do and how I
  can help.

  Regards,
  Petru