Karan Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan, Thanks for the response !

RaiMan : As I understand, it is possible to create a screenshot using Selenium
features in headless mode.
Karan : As per your above statement, I have taken Screenshot and I have image
of target object whose location I want.

RaiMan : You could use this shot, to find your target in it and calculate the
click location.
Karan : In headless mode, I am unable to find location of target object. Can
you please suggest, how to get location of target object?
(With the help of screenshot and image of target object, is it possible to get
location without opening any window using sikulix (headless)??)

is an answer contact for Sikuli.