Hello, so I'm trying to use findText() for a program, it work fine on words
without special character, but when I try to find text with special character
like é or è or à (for french words), it crash and do a traceback with a find
failed.

I have OcrLanguage = Fra but it doesn't change anything.

Do you know if there is a solution ?

I was thinking about trying to find parts of the words without special
character but it will be tedious for the rest of my program.

Thank you for your work on sikulix, hope we can find a solution !

is an answer contact for Sikuli.