I am currently exploring ways to randomize my code so that it becomes less
predictable and more human like for a game I play. I have explored methods
using import random function but all I have been able to do is randomize my
sleep or wait time between to values. Such as sleep(random.randint(10,20)).
Although this seems to be an effective way to randomize wait times to surpass
bot detection, it seems flawed over long periods of time because 10-20 seconds
will average to 15. Is there a way to add a third variable to help truly
randomize my sleep/wait times? Also, can sikuli be changed to MS instead of
seconds??

is an answer contact for Sikuli.