Hello there ....

I did an update from [SikuliX 2.0.4] to [SikuliX 2.0.5] and I got an issue when
I try to use: App.Open('/home/user/Documents/App/start-app-launcher.sh') ...
When I execute this code on version 2.0.4 it opens the app properly and returns
to my sikuliX IDE or execute the rest of the code, but when I run that code on
2.0.5 it keeps waiting and never returns to my sikuliX IDE or execute the rest
of the code.

it happens with "sikulixide-2.0.5-lux.jar" and "sikulixide-2.0.5.jar"

Am using:
Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon
Kernel: 5.4.0-58-generic
Jython: 2.7.2
Python: Python 3.8.5

Did something change on the new version?, should I set something manually?

Regards!

is an answer contact for Sikuli.