Public bug reported:

Sorry for my English. I am using Sikuli 2.0.5 in Windows 10
Enterprise|20H2|Build 19042.804|Java 11 JDK. Before I upgraded Sikuli to
2.0.5, the script are created in Sikuli 2.0.4|Java 8 JRE and editted in
Sikuli 2.0.5

However, today I just found that I cannot save Sikuli script anymore. I
am not sure which part created the problem but I can save the script in
my Lubuntu 20.04 VM (Sikuli 2.0.5|Java 11 JRE)

I tried to use newer Java (Java 11 SDK) in Windows but no luck, and both
Sikuli 2.0.4 or 2.0.5 cannot be used for editting or saving the script.

Normally, I click "Run" the SikuliX will auto save my script and start to run
my script
But today, suddenly I cant save the script anymore.

Please see the txt file for the error code.

** Affects: sikuli

** Attachment added: "Evidence"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1918688/+attachment/5475865/+files/Sikuli-Bug-Message.txt

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Can save code but Sikuli does not know it saved

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: