Question #696483 on SikuliX changed:

Ishtiaq Qureshi gave more information on the question:
Hi, thanks for the quick response.

We're using the latest Sikuli version 2.05 but have tried 2.04 and the same
issue.
But on Machine A we've used both versions and they both work.

Yes the test in between SOT and EOT is not executing. I've tried similar other
scripts with the same format and its the same issue.
They work on Machine A but not on this other machine and have tried another VM
too and same issue.

I've checked the JAVA version and made sure its the same as Machine A -
version 13.0.2.

Thanks
Ish.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.