Question #697943 on SikuliX changed:

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
@Roger F Borello

--- about Java version
generally it is recommended to use Java 11 (current LTS version) from now on,
because it has better support for special screen situations.
Using interim versions 11+ only makes sense, if you need the new features (not
needed for SikuliX).
>From September on we will have Java 17 as the latest LTS (on Azul there is a
>17ea version available for testing Java features)

--- about Tesseract
On Windows you do not have to do anything extra, since everything is bundled.

--- OCR (findText) behaving differently
Thats normal, since the pixel structures on Linux and Windows are dramatically
different (mainly fonts and background differ).
You have to do some testing, to find the optimal setup

is an answer contact for SikuliX.