What exact information do you need?

I have a simple test in which I use the Screen and Pattern classes from SikuliX.
When running the test on local or from local to remote machine everything works
fine, but in case of running the same test from CI(TeamCity), the error (above
mentioned) is thrown when initializing the test class.
When I remove just the Screen class, the test runs without errors in all
environments.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to SikuliX.

Title:
  [2.0.4] Java API: Screen class: maven surefire plugin exception
  running the test from TeamCity

Status in SikuliX:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When I run a test with Sikuli Screen class on a local machine or from
  a local machine into a remote server, the test runs without error, but
  when I run the same test from CI (TeamCity), I get this error:

  Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:3.0.0-M5:test (default-test) on
project myProject: There are test failures.
  [ERROR]
  [ERROR] Please refer to /root/work/myProject/target/surefire-reports for the
individual test results.
  [ERROR] Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date].dump,
[date]-jvmRun[N].dump and [date].dumpstream.
  [ERROR] There was an error in the forked process
  [ERROR]
  [ERROR] Cannot instantiate class com.bme.test.SikuliExampleTest
  [ERROR] org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: There
was an error in the forked process
  [ERROR]
  [ERROR] Cannot instantiate class com.bme.test.SikuliExampleTest
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:733)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:305)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:265)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeProvider(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:1314)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.executeAfterPreconditionsChecked(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:1159)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.AbstractSurefireMojo.execute(AbstractSurefireMojo.java:932)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPlu[ERROR]
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:210)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:156)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:148)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:56)
  [ERROR] at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
  [ERROR] at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:305)
  [ERROR] at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:192)
  [ERROR] at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:105)
  [ERROR] at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:957)
  [ERROR] at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:289)
  [ERROR] at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:193)
  [ERROR] at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  [ERROR] at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
  [ERROR] at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  [ERROR] at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
  [ERROR] at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:282)
  [ERROR] at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:225)
  [ERROR] at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:406)
  [ERROR] at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:347)

  Other tests run from TeamCity also work without errors.
  POM:
  <plugin>
       <version>3.0.0-M5</version>
   </plugin>