VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
India.
VAM SYSTEMS are currently looking for a team of Switch Professionals
for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and
conditions:
Skill Set required:
Strong hands on experience on testing and implementation of any
financial switch (Base24, Connex Advantage, Postilion)
Experience Required     : minimum 1year.
Number of positions: 5 to 8
Domain: Banking
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame:  maximum 2-4 weeks.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your
latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or If there is any queries you can
chat with me on [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.
VAM SYSTEMS FZC
NE-2 8, SAIF Zone
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971-6-5570407