--- Pada Jum, 17/10/08, Champ Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:

Dari: Champ Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Topik: Gratis Debit Card - All Countries Accepted - You Pay Nothing!
Kepada: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tanggal: Jumat, 17 Oktober, 2008, 4:16 AM

Dear Amigo,
Until we can introduce our own Debit Card,
how about ordering this F**R**E**E Card!
To sign up please follow this few simple steps:

Follow these easy steps:
----------------------------
1. Go to http://www.theambassadorscard.com
2. Go to MY CARD and click on My Card - then select GET A CARD
3. Select your country and Proceed With Signup
4. Enter my affiliate ID # 7870012393 or use my email [EMAIL PROTECTED](Always
enter affiliate number of a person or organization that referred you. And then,
make sure you change this number to your affiliate number before forwarding it
to others)
5. Fill out the form and submit
6.  Change my ID to yours and send it out to EVERYONE you know...
let them take advantage of this too!
It is not often that you can get a free Debit Card!

To log in to your back office please go back to:
http://www.theambassadorscard.com
Click on LOGIN In your back office you will be able to see your community,
view your balance, card activities, and much more.

Well.......... what are you waiting for........go do it?  It cost nothing!!
ekio