-----Original Message-----
From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elias
Bizannes
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2008 3:36 PM
To: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
Subject: [SiliconBeach] Need help with DNS

Hi all,

Pieter and I have given up after hours of back and forth attempts and
postings to our respective service providers. Hopefully someone here
can help us. We're sure this should be simple, but clearly, it's not!

We would like to have the domain name
http://melbourne.siliconbeachaustralia.org (parent domain is
registered through Godaddy and hosted on Site5) to reflect Pieters
site at Dreamhost.

Can someone help us?

--
Elias Bizannes