I second that Hendro, we're basically in the same position.

Tech stuff is not a problem, businessy stuff: me = FAIL.

There could even be a start-up idea here, where a group of accountants/
keen accounting students get together to form a company that acts as
accountants for multiple clients. Maybe working on a per hour/per day
basis for a flat rate? Sort of like hire an accountant on a consulting
basis?

Would love to hear about it if such a company already exists!

Cheers,
Shaon