Hey Ryan,

Thanks... The business advisors are actually listed on the COMET site,
I was more looking for a direct referral/recommendation. To apply for
COMET you have to work with one of them, but which one you choose and
how well you get on with them can heavily influence the outcome - both
on getting approved and also what you're allowed to spend the money
on. (eg how much can go towards dev/building prototype).

It looks like David Jones has a good lead.. Also Nick Hac has worked
with one of them. So a good start so far. :)