Go sell it, in person.

Eg at rentoid.com (ebay for rent) we would find people who want to
rent something, then go find someone who has the item to rent it to
them. (I'm assuming you are making money somewhere in this process)
You don't even need a website to do that - and the process of doing it
manually can be invaluable to pick up some huge insights.

After you have done it manually for a while you will be able to pick
out the bits that will have the most impact when you automate them.
Then automate them!

- Ross