ok - I was under the impression that there was only the once off
annual $120 cost. Thanks for the details.

--
Andrew Rogers - Managing Director

Hosting ruminations : http://anchor.com.au/blog
We did the thinking for you : http://anchor.com.au/wiki

Anchor Systems Pty Ltd - Hosting Heavyweights
Level 4, 81 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000
andrew.rog...@anchor.com.au - http://www.anchor.com.au
Phone: 1300 883 979 - Direct: 02 8296 5100 - Fax: 8296 5199