ok... is someone going to collate all this into a simple list..if not add
your details to the attached... happy for anyone to do something more
sophisticated however this list is not for external distribution.

Regarding other services that do this I personally am not interested in
complete strangers hanging out at my place.. sorry they need to introduce
themselves first! but more than happy to help somone in the innovation /
startup community get their brilliant ideas off the ground.

--
With regards,

Simon.