Hey SB

We are a small startup (8 ppl) and are current in process at
acquiring/merging another startup with ours to build out our team and
product.

The other startup is smaller than ours (1 founder + IP + customers etc) and
we are are looking to do a really simple M&A deal. Both parties are agreed
on the merger.

Basically we want to roll their startup into ours, and give the single
director from the startup we are acquiring, equity in our company and a
director position.

Does anyone have a sample Term Sheet i could use to provide documentation
for this deal?

Has anyone got any simple and clarifying tips on this?

I really dont want to pay $10k-$100k to our legal/m&a advisors to manage
what seems like a really simple transaction.

Any & all thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Nick
nick...@gmail.com