Due to only one positive RSVP from the XMPP Meetup group, and to be honest a
family event I have to put more effort into than I'd originally planned to
tonight I'm postponing the XMPP Meetup which we'd planned to coincide with
Silicon Beach drinks tonight.

I apologise to anyone who was foaming at the mouth to discuss XMPP in great
detail :-)

Still, I'm sure it'll come up on the Google Wave context.

have a good weekend,

David.
PS - Don't go forming any random political parties over the weekend, people may
start to believe we live in a democarcy!