Hi Owen,

Sorry you found the message spam - it is my first posting to the group
so will try and improve.

I can also understand how it must feel to be in your situation - and
only ask that you take a slightly more positive view as we're very
interested in people with new ideas and am certainly intrigued by your
cliquespace concept.

You've outlined that you want :

"
1. At least one programmer who can comfortably deal with Java (SE and
a bit of EE) to help me implement the system.

2. Someone who might be able to maintain this domain.

3. Someone who might be able to manage a business.

4. Someone who might be able to spread the Clique Space word to
others.
"

MEGA can certainly be a way to find these people and more. May I
suggest you apply and we'll take a look at the possibility of a
scholarship ?

What kind of work are you looking for btw ?

TIM
Tim Parsons
NSW State Manager
M E G A