I know there is often discussion on Silicon Beach about finding out
more about doing business in the US market, so I'd like the Aussie
entrepreneurs here who are interested to take a look at our Gateway to
the US program, and the full-day workshops we'll be running in
Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney, 24-28 August.

http://www.anzatechnet.com/page-2/parent-2/section-2.html

It's great value (US $495, covers two executives from your company)
and you get to pitch to VCs from Starfish Ventures, Ernst & Young's
global business division and global market strategist Chris Shipley.
These folks will listen to your pitch and then offer feedback on how
to reach potential clients and millions of more customers in the US
market -- and beyond.

If you'd like some more info about the ANZA Gateway to the US program,
please visit our website at www.anzatechnet.com or send me an email at
v...@anzatechnet.com

I look forward to seeing some of you later this month and meeting
others of who are taking part in the Silicon Beach networking
community -- Elias has done a wonderful job helping strengthen the
connections between Australia and Silicon Valley.

Viki