Remember that old adage you idea should be so good that you can hand out
business plans in Wall St (substitute for your local wall st) but they will
still need you/your team to implement it ..

If your idea can be copied too easily , from an investor perspective this is
too risky

--
Best Wishes
Bineet Ramrakha

http://www.linkedin.com/in/bineet

+61 2 8013 8245
+61 431 387 830

The information contained in this electronic mail is intended only for the
use of the addressee. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient, we hereby notify you that we strictly prohibit any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, and delete the
communication and all copies.