Hi,

Hello you all. I am a new member.

"Bio
I am an experienced software developer, and worked in research lab and
have postgrad degs in artificial intelligence. I am searching for
collaborative opportunities on, 1)how to use IT to help society, or 2)
data mining/machine learning in general. "

Is there a regular meetup for Silicon Beach Australia? If so, could
someone point me to more info please? (sorry, if this info is online,
but I can't seem to find it )

Anthony Mak