From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:silicon-beach-austra...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dany
Sent: Saturday, 5 September 2009 12:18 AM
To: Silicon Beach Australia
Subject: [SiliconBeach] Looking for an internship in OZ internet startup

Cheers,

I am sorry that this is a little bit off topic, but I am searching for
an internship in an Australian startup company.

I am a computer science graduate from Germany. I did work a lot during
and after my studies but never get the chance to get real experienced
in Porgramming. So I like to join a startup compamy to get on a
professional level with programming. I do have basic (basic) knowledge
of PHP, HTML, Java and C#.Net. I am a real fast learner so the start
up which hires me will not be dissappointed.

I am also very creative and I would say that I do have good skills in
business development. I do also have some own business ideas
(eCommerce) and like to think about making business.

I´ll be very thankful for any hint where I can find an internship.
Maybe some of you know a web2.0 job Website or someone may know an
entrepreneur who just founded a company and is looking for more
staff.
I would be also happy to get hints for such an internship in a "older"
company :-). So young entrepreneurial comapny preferred, others still
good.
Please feel free to contact me: peterplanlos2...@gmx.de

Thanks a lot

Dany