When I got my PR I met with a lawyer for the first time and paid by the
hour. Got all the details. I got the documentation ready and then got it
checked by her. In the end, I applied on my own.

It costed me $250 in fees but well worth it. If I went the whole haul with
her it would have costed me $2000 or so.

A middle way I guess!

Cheers
Suhit

--
Suhit Anantula

www.worldisgreen.com
http://anikapandu.posterous.com
Yahoo/MSN/Skype ID  : suhit_a

“The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but in having new eyes" - Marcel Proust