Props to Kim and the work he's doing with Next Web.

I won't spam the list with the link to our article (although if you
visit http://thenextweb.com/au) you'll find us at the top at least for
a little bit longer!

Kim was asking for start-ups interested in being covered and we put up
our hands.  He was great to work with, we didn't even do a press
release, just conducted an "interview" via e-mail and the results so
far have been fantastic.

We had 25 beta sign-ups over night which we are extermely happy with
as we are Enterprise focussed software, several of those are great
leads within our target market, and there has also been a lot of
automated re-tweeting out there as well.

If you've got a great product and not sure where to start with getting
some coverage, TheNextWeb is very friendly to Aussie Start-Ups. At
this early stage, we couldn't be happier with the results.

Cheers,

Tim