Hi Lang,

I've been using Good Barry for a couple of years now.  I find it is a
fantastic all in one system for everything we need for our online business
MyLife MyYoga (www.mylifemyyoga.com.au). It actually saved us about $20000
custom programming we were going to get done for our website.

I'm also a web designer/developer so know it pretty well.  What in
particular would you like to know?

Thanks
Bec