Hi Aleks,

It would be awesome to see you there on Wednesday. Definitely a
legitimate question- we are usually in the "front room" which is to
your left as you walk into Little Creatures. If you can't find us you
can call me on 0412375740. Otherwise, just look for the people having
the best time...

Pieter, perhaps we should bring back the hacky sack or something
similar?

Casey

@caseybutler

Casey Butler