Hi all,
I have been asked by an overseas colleague for information on the
multiples of any recent internet transactions in Aust - that is, how
much was the business sold for compared to its current EBIT/DA.

If anyone has any information, whether it is fact (that is, reported
publicly at the time by one of the parties), anecdote (that is,
rumoured around the traps), or private (that is, someone in Silicon
Beach has sold their business, or knows someone who has, and they are
willing to share the multiple at which it was sold), I'd much
appreciate it.

I had a set of such numbers a few years ago when I was at Fairfax
(just collected them as they came to my attention), but that's old
data now, and the internet/media world has changed somewhat since
then.

thx
Rob

PS If you'd prefer to discuss offline or off-Beach, rantulov at gmail