I just posted an article about Topikality:
http://www.pjentrepreneur.com/2010/01/25/topikality-fetches-relevant-articles-filters-out-useless-information/

I would like to thank Philip Scott, co-founder of Topikality, for
patiently answering my questions.

For the other entrepreneurs who sent me emails regarding their
startups, please have patience. I had server problems last week and
went through a site redesign this last weekend. I will be posting
about you this week. And for those who have not yet submitted their
startup, please visit this page:

http://www.pjentrepreneur.com/contact/

NOTE: I will be in Sydney from Feb 7-11, then in Melbourne from Feb
12-14. I'd love to meet up with fellow entrepreneurs (and investors).

-- Esme Vos, founder of Pajama Entrepreneur