hey everyone,

I hope you are well!

Renai LeMay here, a journalist based in Sydney. I just wanted to let
everyone know that last week I launched a new Australian technology
publication, Delimiter (http://www.delimiter.com.au). We just cover
the Australian technology sector, nothing else.

Some of you may know me from my past at ZDNet.com.au (including
running the Bootstrappr startup blog) as well as at the Australian
Financial Review.

Why am I telling you this? Because at Delimiter we are going to be
profiling/covering one Australian tech start-up per week; every
Monday. FOR THE REST OF TIME. If you're interested in having your
startup covered, drop me a line using the details below and tell me.

I think over a couple of years I can get through a lot of companies :)

And, from someone who has just founded their own start-up, let me pass
on my best wishes and a reminder that there are others out there
slogging their guts out as you are to grow great companies. Namely,
me :)

Cheers,

Renai LeMay

Publisher, Delimiter