Kind regards
Shaneel

Sent from my iPhone (0413502191)

On 11/03/2010, at 4:20 AM, David Vandenberg <da...@thelab.com.au> wrote:

My company, Wunderkind is about to take out a bigger space in Surry
Hills. We'll only have 4 people full-time in the office initially, but
we're looking to expand to up to 14 over the next year, so we're
taking out a much bigger space than we need.

It's a brand new office on Crown St, just off Oxford st, surrounded by
restaurants, cafes and transport.

If anyone is interested, let me know. We're keen to have some other
creative, dynamic people to share the space with. I'd like to get an
idea of the level of interest. If there's a bunch of people
interested, we might take out an even bigger space. We've got a choice
of 75, 95, 130 and 145 m2 spaces. It's a realy funky new building with
polished concrete floors, street art in the common areas, really
modern meeting rooms and breakout areas, and a common rooftop terrace.
Email me for more details/photos.

A little bit about us:
Wunderkind is an ofshoot of Massive Interactive, one of Australia's
most sucessful web and interface agencies. We're part technology
startup, part digital recruitment agency. We've been building some
really cool SaaS products to help companies manage HR activities
better. Our online training platform was used by Qantas to train their
a380 staff, and is starting to take off in a big way around the world.
Our branded video recruitment product is starting to be used by large
consumer brands and is also getting global interest. On the
recruitment side, we've just been appointed preferred supplier for the
STW group of companies (around 50 australian digital agencies), so
we're also rapidly expanding that side of the business.
Our team includes web programmers and interface developers who have
been responsible for some of the biggest web jobs in australia, in-
flight entertainment systems for Qantas and other global airlines,
large retailers like ePharmacy/Chemist Warehouse, and are currently
building IPTV interfaces for major telcos/networks in Australia, UK,
USA and NZ.
So if you're interested in sharing a space with a startup on the cusp
of global expansion, we'd love to hear from you!