Thanks Brian. Happy to cross promote. Maybe you could register boot
camp as a 'startup' on the sydstart.eventbrite.com page and promote it
at the event in person? I am sure it would be pretty effective.

Feedback from all quarters continues to be very positive. Just need to
get the pre-registrations up now so we can confirm a meaningful date
and venue.

All assistance appreciated for this volunteer organised event.

Cheers, Pete.