Hi Everyone,

We would like to host the drinks at our place tonight:

4001/2 Cunningham Street, Haymarket (5pm - midnight)
http://tinyurl.com/4001cunn

It's just off Goulburn Street between Pitt Street and George Street
opposite
World Square. When you enter the building go to the elevators on your
right.

If you've never met us or have never been to Silicon Beach drinks
before,
please don't hesitate to show up! Everyone is welcome.

Why we think it's a better venue:

- Happy hour all night :)
- Large balcony with great views of the city
- Poker table
- Wii with Band Hero

BYO appreciated but NOT REQUIRED.

If you have any trouble finding our place or getting in, please call
our
homephone (my mobile doesn't work so well up here):

Bart Jellema
0401984056
0292810415