I just wanted to let everyone know that ANZA TechNet is hosting a
series of free webinars in July on US market opportunities for
Australian entrepreneurs. We've put together a good lineup of speakers
with experience doing business on both sides of the Pacific who will
discuss things like "myths and realities" of doing business in
America, "facts and fears" and of course funding opportunities. We're
determined to address the concerns people have about Australians doing
business in the US and to allow ample time for Q&A. There's no
obligation, so if you're not busy on these dates (all webinars start
at 11 am AEST and run for 1 hour), please sign up now.

13 July: Expanding Your Business to the US: Myths and Realities:
http://www.marketing.anzatechnet.com/acton/form/857/0002:d-0006/0/index.htm

21 July: Sizing Up the US Market: Facts and Fears:
http://www.marketing.anzatechnet.com/acton/form/857/0003:d-0006/0/index.htm

27 July: Funding Your Business: Options and Opportunities:
http://www.marketing.anzatechnet.com/acton/form/857/0004:d-0006/0/index.htm

For more info, visit: http://www.anzatechnet.com/page-2/parent-2/section-4.html

Or contact me at v...@anzatechnet.com

Cheers,