Hey Guys

Just wanted to let you know that we were finally approved by Apple to
develop both software and hardware (dock plug in and wireless
accessories) for the iPhone & iPad - apparently the first in Australia
with both accreditations. Woo Hoo !

That being said, its not a pretty or fast process to get hardware
accreditation for the iPhone though. Apple needed to see financials
for  last 3 years, detailed cvs of every one of our engineers,
detailed past product and client listings, business plans for next
couple of years and heavy duty legals. Oh and they need to approve any
projects we want to work on before the fact, plus need quarterly
reports from us on what we're doing. Phew !

Now I've just go to go sell it !