Hi Team

Apologies for the overt job ad (hope it is okay to post this - flame
me if not) but Seek et al have turned up zero.

We urgently need a number of software engineers (embedded C, C++,
Linux etc), electronics engineers and project managers for a range of
big design & development projects we've recently won in biomedical,
transportation, wireless and business areas.  If you might  be
interested or know anyone who is a gun engineer please get them to
have a look at http://www.hydrix.com/hydrix-jobs.php for details (hope
you like the copywriting on the site as I did it myself - what do you
reckon a career in advertising ?)

Our Head of engineering only employs the best of the best  (ie honors
degree, masters would be good, and 10 years under the belt of hard
core coding or design - as a guy who only received a pass degree in
engneering this is why I do the sales & marketing).

Based at the Hydrix mothership in Carnegie (VIC). Any good intros that
lead to a job will see me buy a really decent bottle of red for the
introducer at they next Silicon Beach drinks in Melbourne

Cheers
Peter