Hi All,

So what is Startup Digest?
It’s a newsletter that is emailed to you on Monday every 2 weeks
showing tech/web/startup/digital events happening in Melbourne for the
coming weeks.

Why do I want it?
Well if you want to know what events are happening in Melbourne and
don't want to trawl through the web and other social networks to find
them it saves you time.

Where did it all start?
It sprung out of Silicon Valley, got featured on TechCrunch, and grew
to 56,000 subscribers in a short amount of time.

Who am I?
My name is Humphrey Laubscher and I am the Melbourne Curator (Read:
Free Labour looking for some Good Karma)

Want to let me know about a Melbourne event or have any ideas to help?
Please pop me an email: Humphrey (at) startupdigest.co (It really
is .co not .com)

Can I have a look at past examples?
Sure check out: http://thestartupdigest.com/archives/

So where do I SignUp already?
1.Just go to http://www.thestartupdigest.com
2.Complete the form and Choose.... You guessed it! Melbourne!

I love it! How can I help?
Just please help spread the word on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!

Lets get behind this Melbourne! :)

Thanks,
Humphrey