ANZA TechNet's funding webinar (along with two others we did this
month) are available on the ANZA website:
http://www.anzatechnet.com/page-2/parent-2/section-4.html

Follow the link, click on the webinar you want to hear, fill out a
brief registration form and then the file will be emailed to you.

FYI - the ANZA Gateway to the US webinar series attracted more than
600 Australian entrepreneurs and CEOs of innovative companies. Wow!
Thanks to the many of you from Silicon Beach who attended. It was
great to see such an enthusiastic turnout. For those of you ready to
take the next step toward US market growth, I strongly urge you to
register for our one-day workshops in Australia, 23 August - 1
September: http://www.anzatechnet.com/page-2/parent-2/section-2.html

There's a great early-bird deal on right now $495(USD) - for the full
day and it is good for up two members of your company (a 25% discount
off the full price). Spaces are bound to fill up fast - especially for
the Sydney session on 27 August. Hope to see some of you there and
hear more about your innovations and future market plans.