I promise this will be the last post about the ANZA TechNet Gateway to
the US Workshops taking place in Australia this month : - )

I know many of you are thinking about the US market and I know many of
you are running startups. Chris Shipley, CEO of the Guidewire Group is
bringing her startup assessment tool, the G/Score to Australia for the
first time at our workshops. You can read all about the G/Score here:
http://guidewiregroup.com/services/g-score/

At our workshops, you have the chance to deliver a 5-minute company
presentation and Chris, along with guest judges in each city, will
score your company on 7 key elements assessing your company's
strengths and challenges in the global marketplace. The G/Score is an
invaluable tool used in Europe, Asia and the US - and we're excited
about seeing it delivered in Australia.

The workshops also devote a lot of time to helping you make an
informed decision about whether you should give the US  a try (or
not). The early bird special price of $495 (USD) is on 'til Friday 13
August and is good for up to two people from your company. So bring
your business partner or CTO or marketing person to take full
advantage.

We only do these workshops in Australia once a year. All the details
and registration are at this link:
http://www.anzatechnet.com/page-2/parent-2/section-2.html

I'm happy to discuss the workshops and G/Score with you this week or
next while I'm in Melbourne and Sydney. Send me an email at
v...@anzatechnet.com and we can set up a time to talk.