Elias is definitely a great resource, but don't forget that there is a
big unofficial Aussie network here in the US..  Most of us help out
purely because we want to see Aussie companies succeed internationally
- and the more people you speak with, the more opinions and experience
can be harvested.

I've also been out fundraising recently and moved a company from
Canberra to the US about ten years ago - working on my next startup
(www.majura.com).  I'm based just outside SF on the East Bay, and also
available to help Aussie startups.  My experience is mainly around the
enterprise, but I've been helping a consumer game company out of Oz
recently.

Phil Montgomery