Hi Mike,

No problems. At OrionVM we really love the startup community that Silicon Beach has created. There are always interesting people to meet each week, with each person being a wealth of knowledge about their field. Best of all, everyone is willing to help out and assist each other, as after all we are all in the same boat.

Any assistance we can get in testing the cluster is much appreciated. I will send you an email tomorrow containing more details.

Many Thanks

Sheng Yeo
Director

Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au | Phone: 1300 56 99 52 | Mobile: 0402 098 008