Following your lead Mikel. I didn't see a link to reply all for the
introductions thread, but there was one on your introduction, so i'll
try again here... (sigh)

Copied from my profile at www.cie.unsw.edu.au

Martin Bliemel is a Lecturer in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and
joined the School of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the Australian
School of Business from Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.

His research is on the use and development of entrepreneurial
networks. Prior to his PhD he worked as a mechanical engineer in one
of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies, completed his MBA at Queen's
University and started his own business consulting company to help
entrepreneurs with market research, financial modelling, business
plans and raising capital. For 5 years, he was also a mentor with New
Ventures Business Competition and a presentation room manager at the
Angel Forum.

The Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) was established
in May of 2007 and is located in the School of Strategy and
Entrepreneurship at the Australian School of Business (ASB).  Its
principal ambitions are to improve the quality of innovative thinking
in Australia, and to stimulate entrepreneurial skills in students,
faculty members, UNSW alumni and the general entrepreneurial public.
The CIE helps innovators prepare to face the challenges of an
increasingly dynamic commercial world in the form of targeted
coursework, internships, and networking events that offer real world
experiential learning and interaction.

Dr. Martin J. Bliemel
Lecturer; Director, Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
mblie...@unsw.edu.au
o: +61 (0)2 -9385 5671

Australian School of Business
Strategy and Entrepreneurship
University of New South Wales
East Wing 5th Floor, 566
UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052
Australia

... and now the fun stuff ...
At the CIE and for my lectures (STRE2010 at UNSW), we're always
interested in entrepreneurs as guest speakers, judges for students'
business pitches and also for competitions. We also encourage students
to pair up with entrepreneurs/industry for real business ideas for the
competitions (www.pfcup.com.au REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN). Last week, I
also paired up 15 teams with mentors from industry. in 2011, I'd like
to ramp up to ~30 teams. anyone interested in mentoring teams of
undergrad students for their pitches, please contact me. here's an
example pitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnIxshVZWoQ

Best,
Martin