Hi Kev,

I'm sure the guys at OrionVM would have some great advise around the
hardware & OS level issues for scaling, however my experience is that a lot
of it requires understanding about your full technology stack. Obviously
there are overlapping knowledge bases, but I would look for someone who
knows a fair bit about your application layer as well, including what types
of problems you're having.

For reference, I specialize in Drupal and Wordpress, and the php, mysql,
apache and lamp stack. I can recommend a few people who know the ruby/rails
and the python/django/plone stacks if that helps.

Cheers,
Ryan